1. The DC voltage must be consistent
Each inverter has a DC voltage value such as 12V, 24V, etc. It is required that the battery voltage selected must be consistent with the DC input voltage of the inverter. For example, a 12V inverter must choose a 12V battery.
2. The output power of the inverter must be greater than the power used by the electrical appliances, especially for electrical appliances with high power at startup, such as refrigerators and air conditioners, a larger margin should be left.
3. The positive and negative poles must be connected correctly
The DC voltage connected to the inverter is marked with positive and negative poles. Red is positive (+), black is negative (-), the battery is also marked with positive and negative, red is positive (+), black is negative (-), you must connect positive (red to red), negative Connect negative (black connect black). The diameter of the connecting wire must be thick enough and the length of the connecting wire must be reduced as much as possible.
4. It should be placed in a ventilated and dry place, beware of rain, and a distance of more than 20cm from surrounding objects, away from flammable and explosive materials, and do not place or cover other objects on the machine. The use environment temperature is not more than 40℃ .
6. The interval between two startups is not less than 5 seconds (cut off the input power).
7. Please wipe with a dry cloth or anti-static cloth to keep the machine tidy.
8. Before connecting the input and output of the machine, please ground the outer casing of the machine correctly.
9. In order to avoid accidents, users are strictly prohibited to open the case for operation and use.
10. When it is suspected that the machine is malfunctioning, please do not continue to operate and use it. The input and output should be cut off in time, and the inspection and maintenance by qualified maintenance personnel or maintenance organizations.
11. When connecting the battery, make sure that there are no other metal objects on your hands to avoid short circuit of the battery and burn the human body.
12. The use environment, based on safety and performance considerations, the installation environment should have the following conditions:
1) Dry: Do not soak in water or rain;
2) Shady and cool: the temperature is between 0℃ and 40℃;
3) Ventilation: Keep no foreign matter within 5cm on the shell, and other end surfaces are well ventilated.
13. Installation method
1) Set the converter switch to the OFF position, and then insert the cigar head into the cigarette lighter socket in the car to ensure that it is inserted in place and has good contact;
2) Make sure that the power of all electrical appliances is below the nominal power of G-ICE. Plug the 220V plug of the electrical appliance directly into the 220V socket at one end of the converter, and ensure that the sum of the power of all electrical appliances connected to the two sockets is in G-ICE Within the nominal power;
3) Turn on the converter switch, the green indicator light is on, indicating that it is working normally;
4) The red indicator light is on, indicating that the converter shuts down due to overvoltage/undervoltage/overload/overtemperature;
5) In many cases, due to the limited output of the car cigarette lighter socket, the converter will alarm or shut down during normal use. At this time, just start the car or reduce the electric power to return to normal.
14. Matters needing attention
1) TVs, monitors, motors, etc. reach the peak power when starting. Although the converter can withstand the peak power twice the nominal power, the peak power of some electrical appliances that meet the requirements may exceed the peak output power of the converter. The overload protection is triggered and the current is shut off. This situation may occur when multiple electrical appliances are driven at the same time. At this time, turn off the electrical switch, turn on the converter switch, and then turn on the electrical switches one by one, and turn on the electrical appliance with the highest peak value first;
2) During use, the battery voltage begins to drop. When the voltage at the DC input of the converter drops to 10.4-11V, the alarm buzzes. At this time, the computer or other sensitive electrical appliances should be turned off in time. If the alarm sound is ignored, switch When the voltage reaches 9.7-10.3V, the converter will automatically shut off, which can prevent the battery from being over-discharged. After the power protection is turned off, the red indicator light will light up;
3) The vehicle should be started in time and the battery should be charged to prevent power failure, which would affect the start of the car and battery life;
4) Although the converter does not have an overvoltage protection function, and the input voltage exceeds 16V, the converter may still be damaged;
5) After continuous use, the surface temperature of the shell will rise to 60°C. Pay attention to the unobstructed air flow and keep away objects that are easily affected by high temperature.