1. Insert the car inverter into the car cigarette lighter socket, and check the tightness between the plug and the socket when inserting it. When it is too loose, spread the shrapnel on both sides of the plug and insert it into the cigarette lighter socket.
2. Confirm whether the power indicator of the car inverter is on.
3. Insert the power plug of the electrical appliance to be used into the socket of the vehicle power converter.
1. When unplugging the electrical plug that is in continuous use, be sure to first confirm whether the switch of the electrical appliance has been set to "off", and then unplug the power plug.
2. When replacing the fuse of the car inverter, be sure to use a fuse of the same model and specification. Using a fuse or wire outside the specified specification will cause abnormal overheating and fire.
3. Clean up the dirt at the plug of the car inverter in time to avoid poor contact or abnormal overheating of the converter.
4. After using or not using the car inverter, unplug the car inverter from the cigarette lighter socket and keep it properly.